Your Photo Engraved on Rectangle Basswood Bark Blank
Your photo custom laser engraved on a rectangular Basswood Bark Blank.
Basswood is a light colored wood that laser engraves especially well giving good contrast and is ideal for engraving photos.
We have three different sizes of these Basswood Rectangular Blanks available for custom engraving your, photo, company logo, favorite saying or verse.
They are perfect for adding that special touch to your rustic decor or to create a special memory with your favorite photo.
- Medium: 11" x 9"
- Large: 13" x 11"
- Panoramic: 23" x 8"
As with any type of photo printing or reproducing, the quality of the photo is very important to ensure that the finished product is of the highest quality. Here are a few things that are important to consider when thinking about whether a photo is suitable for engraving.
- Resolution of the photo. Custom engraving requires photos that have at least 300 DPI resolution. Keep in mind that most photos downloaded from Facebook or other online social media sites are often downsized to 72 DPI which is not enough resolution to engrave well. While we can increase the resolution using software the better and higher the original photos resolution the better the finished product will be.
- A well exposed photo is also important. While we can and will adjust the exposure using state of the art photo editing programs like Photoshop there can be cases where a photo might be either too dark or too light to make for a quality engraving.
- An in focus photo is also important to getting a quality laser engraved image.
- In order to produce a high quality laser engraved photos we use the latest in design and photo processing software to convert your photo into a file format that is suitable for engraving. We will do all we can with any photo sent to us but please keep in mind these important requirements to getting the highest quality engraving for your money.
- All photos will be cropped appropriately to fit the size ordered unless they are already in that aspect ratio.