Photo Engraved on 1/8 Birch Plywood
Your photo engraved on a piece of 3mm (1/8 inch) Birch Plywood. This wood allows incredible detail for engraving your favorite photo.
Custom laser engraved photos make a special and lasting memory and are suitable for gifts for all occasions and are an excellent way for photographers to offer something unique to their clients.
We can engrave a variety of sizes up to 24x18.
As with any type of photo printing or reproducing, the quality of the photo is very important to ensure that the finished product is of the highest quality. Here are a few things that are important to consider when thinking about whether a photo is suitable for engraving.
- Resolution of the photo. Custom engraving requires photos that have at least 300 DPI resolution. Keep in mind that most photos downloaded from Facebook or other online social media sites are often downsized to 72 DPI which is not enough resolution to engrave well. While we can increase the resolution using software the better and higher the original photos resolution the better the finished product will be.
- A well exposed photo is also important. While we can and will adjust the exposure using state of the art photo editing programs like Photoshop there can be cases where a photo might be either too dark or too light to make for a quality engraving.
- An in focus photo is also important to getting a quality laser engraved image.
- In order to produce a high quality laser engraved photos we use the latest in design and photo processing software to convert your photo into a file format that is suitable for engraving. We will do all we can with any photo sent to us but please keep in mind these important requirements to getting the highest quality engraving for your money.
- All photos will be cropped appropriately to fit the size ordered unless they are already in that aspect ratio.