Custom Laser Engraved Solid Beech Cutting Board
This heavy duty and high quality cutting board is made from solid Beech wood and features a groove milled into the board to collect juices and prevent spillage.
These cutting boards can be custom engraved with your logo, monogram, family information, etc.
- The cutting board collects food juice in the milled groove and prevents it from spilling on to your countertop.
- Made of solid beech wood, which is a durable natural material and gentle on your knives.
- The weight provides a stable base for cutting.
They make great wedding, anniversary or housewarming gifts and we can work with you to custom design and engrave one to your specifications.
These custom engraved cutting boards are both decorative and functional. You can display the engraved side and then flip the cutting board over and use it for food preparation. These are coated with a high quality, food-grade mineral oil that is specially formulated for use on cutting boards and are easy to maintain.
Feel free to contact us using the Contact Form with any questions.
Important Note: Products that involve custom design work or custom engraving are custom made and can take 7-10 days to complete before being shipped. Thank you in advance for your patience as high quality custom laser engraving can take time to insure the highest quality product is delivered.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
For maximum longevity of your cutting board please see these simple care instructions.
- It is recommended that you cut on the non-engraved side of the board.
- Hand wash your cutting board. It is not recommended to wash them in a dishwasher as the heat and water pressure can warp or splinter the wood.
- Do not let the board stand or soak in water as that can contribute to warping of the wood.
- Do not use bleach on the board.
- We recommend you oil your cutting board on a regular basis. When treating the board use only a Food Grade Mineral Oil, Beeswax or some other food grade product designed specifically cutting boards or butcher blocks. Your cutting board has been treated with Food Grade Mineral Oil after engraving and again prior to shipping.