Custom Laser Engraved Old Fashioned Paddle Cutting Board
This "Paddle" shaped, old fashioned cutting board is made out of Beech Wood and is about 11-3/4" by 6" and 3/4" thick.
We have these boards in stock and ready to custom engrave with your logo, design, monogram, family information, etc.
These cutting boards are a decorative yet useful accessory for any kitchen. One side is laser engraved and makes for a great decoration while the other side is plain and can be used to cut on. The board has been treated with high quality, food-grade mineral oil specially formulated for use on cutting boards.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
For maximum longevity of your cutting board please see these simple care instructions.
- It is recommended that you cut on the non-engraved side of the board.
- Hand wash your cutting board. It is not recommended to wash them in a dishwasher as the heat and water pressure can warp or splinter the wood.
- Do not let the board stand or soak in water as that can contribute to warping of the wood.
- Do not use bleach on the board.
- We recommend you oil your cutting board on a regular basis. When treating the board use only a Food Grade Mineral Oil, Beeswax or some other food grade product designed specifically cutting boards or butcher blocks. Your cutting board has been treated with Food Grade Mineral Oil after engraving and again prior to shipping.